Guangzhou Huaisheng Packaging Co.,Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us
+86-13824426818 | +86-20-29033950
Corrugated cardboard is die-cut, creasing, stapled or glued to make corrugated boxes. Corrugated box is one of the most widely used packaging products, and its dosage has always been the first of various packaging products. In addition to protecting commodities, facilitating storage and transportation, it also plays a role in beautifying and promoting commodities. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of corrugated boxes?
Advantages of corrugated boxes
1. Good cushioning performance: corrugated cardboard has a special structure. 60~70% of the volume of the cardboard structure is empty, so it has good shock absorption performance and can avoid collision and impact of the packaged items.
2. Light and firm: Corrugated cardboard is a hollow structure, and the rigid and larger box is formed with the least material, so it is light and firm. Compared with the wooden box of the same volume, it is only about half the weight of the wooden box.
3. Small size: the corrugated box can be folded into a flat shape during storage and transportation, which is convenient for storage and transportation; when in use, it can be opened to form a box, which is much smaller than wooden boxes and plywood boxes of the same volume.
4.Sufficient raw materials and low cost: There are many raw materials for the production of corrugated cardboard, such as edge wood, bamboo, wheat straw, reed, etc., so its cost is low, only about half of the same volume of wooden boxes.
5. Facilitate automatic production: a complete set of corrugated box production automatic lines have been manufactured, which can produce corrugated boxes in large quantities and with high efficiency.
6. Low cost of packaging operation: Packing items in corrugated boxes is easy to realize automatic packaging of items, which reduces the workload of packaging and reduces packaging costs.
7. It can pack a variety of items: the corrugated box itself has a wide range of packaging items, but if it is manufactured in combination with various coverings and moisture-proof materials, the scope of use can be greatly expanded, such as moisture-proof corrugated boxes can pack fruits and vegetables; add plastic film to cover It can be packaged easily hygroscopic items; using plastic film liner, can form a sealed package in the box to package liquid, semi-fluid items, etc.
8. Less metal consumption: Only a small amount of box nails are needed for the forming of corrugated boxes, which is only about half of that of wooden boxes.
9. Good printing performance: corrugated cardboard has good ink absorption ability, easy to print, and easy to promote products.
10. Recyclable and reused: corrugated boxes can be reused many times, which reduces packaging costs and does not pollute the environment.
Disadvantages of corrugated boxes
1. The moisture-proof performance of corrugated boxes is relatively poor, and humid air or long-term rainy days can make corrugated boxes soft. Paper quality deteriorates. It is best to put it on the 2nd floor or above the card board when storing in the warehouse, which can last longer.
2. The printing effect also has certain defects. The corrugated paper must use pit paper to maintain the hardness and thickness of the cardboard material. The pit paper is corrugated, and the face paper of the corrugated cardboard is adhered to the top layer of the pit paper. The shape will make the surface paper form a small area of unevenness, so the uneven surface is not suitable for too fine printing effect. For example, barcodes, some corrugated boxes can not be printed when printed.