Guangzhou Huaisheng Packaging Co.,Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us
Custom Gift Box PRODUCT DETAIL
Packing & Shipping:
1. We provide high quality cartons (K=A) for boxes outer packing and also take many protective methods to prevent the cartons from being damaged.
2. We provide free service of shipping arrangemnet for clients.We find shipping agent for them and quote them the best price, they decide the cooperative agent finally.Usually our cooperative agents offer us a better price than other agents, so it is good for our clients on shipping service.
Custom gift packaging box with lid sample picture show:
Waht are production processes for custom gift boxes?
Step 1: Artwork Confirmation: After payment, the clients send us his artwork in PDF,AI or CDR format, then our designer make a die cut mold based on the design and request send to clients to confirm. If no problem, we will make digital sample and take pics to clients to make final confirmation.
Step 2: Printing: After ordering the materials, we will calculate the total paper used for the rigid boxes and then make printing on the surface paper based on the confirmed artwork.
Step 3: Lamination/vanishing:Add durability and water-resistance to your packaging with a clear thin plastic film laminated. Improve the tactile feel of the of the printed surface, lending it a smooth finish.
Step 4: Foil stamping / embossing / debossed / Spot UV: If your boxes need one of these finishes, they will be finished after lamination.
foil stamping:Add a prestigious metallic finish to the packaging surface, giving a luxury quality feel.
embossing/debossed:Make the logo, text or images raise above the surface to create a 3D feel.
spot UV：Have a particular area or your logo on the surface UV varnished to add a eye-catching contrast to the rest of the surface.
Step 5: Die cutting: Create an unique and one of kind diecut paper box, or folding carton box with the die-cutting and flat shipped
Step 6: V grooving: Before we making the rigid boxes into shape, we need to make the chipboard some V-grooving in the places that should be folding. With this V-grooving machine, we no need to cut the chipboard into pieces.
Step 7: Gluing and hand-making into shapes: with the automatic gluing machine to glue the paper and then laminated the surface paper into chipboard make the production more smooth and quicker. Handmade process is the most important part to make a exquisite gift box, so it will take a longer time than other process.
Step 8: Assembling and packing: After we finished each part of the custom boxes, we will assemble them and put them into customized K=A cartons.
What are the printing options for custom rigid boxes?
1.Offset Printing: Deliver excellent quality graphics and can accommodate a variety of specialty finishs — including laminating, varnishing, foil stamping, embossing, and metallic inks.
2)Litho-lamination: Pass the ultra-impact color and presentation to the corrugated cartons to make your packaging stand out by laminating the litho printed CCNB lineboard to the single face corrugates.
3) Flexo Printing: Simple color printing for the text, image and logo. Have a cheap and cost-effective printing to your mailing and shipping cartons.
4) UV Printing: Superior printing quality with crisp colors and vivid images. Instant drying process by the UV lights to increase the production capability.
5) Silk Screen Printing: Excellent performance on the kraft paper boxes, blackboard paper boxes and custom paper boxes made of the speicalty paper.