Guangzhou Huaisheng Packaging Co.,Ltd.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us
Sample Picture Show:
Why choose us to customize your Paper Jewelry Box?
1. Various styles
Start to customizing your personalized packaging boxes is a great way to expand your business and enhance your brand recognition to customers. Paper box with lid, sliding paper box, PVC plastic jewelry boxes are the perfect choices if you want to print logo on your jewelry products packaging.
2. Massive materials options
We always use high quality materials for jewelry gift boxes, but our price are extremely affordable as we have our own factory and have handmade workers. Our selection for paper is massive from art paper to all kinds of special paper. They are all perfect to wrap your earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets.
3. Provide all kinds of jewelry accessories
It is very important to provide different inserts together with jewelry gift boxes. As we all know, when clients packing the jewelry into the boxes, in order to protect their products, they will choose some inserts which is soft enough to prevent the jewelry from being scratched. These inserts include foam or foam with flocking, EVA with flocking, PU leather, fabric bags, silk, cotton and etc.
What are the finishes for custom jewelry gift boxes?
1) Printing: We provide both full color printing and pantone printing for gift boxes. You can send us your artwork in PDF, AI, CDR format or tell you your pantone color No. We have a person in charge who are professional to distinguish the printing color between artwork and machine.
2) Lamination: Lamination is the necessary finish for most of the custom gift boxes. It includes gloss and matte lamination. This finish can protect the printing color from being scratching and can protect the paper from being tearing. Also it can be water-proof.
3) Hot / Foil Stamping: There are so many metal colors to choose to make foil on the boxes, usually the most common used color are gold and silver. The price is based on the square meter of the stamping. This finish can make the logo or image more shinny and outstanding.
4) Spot UV: UV finishing can make the printing more bright and reflecting. It includes spot UV or full UV, but not so many clients will choose full UV for its high price. The price is also calculated by the square meter of the UV. This finish can highlight the logo some important information.
5) Embossing / Debossed: They often used together with foil stamping to raise the logo or design printed on your paper packaging boxes. And now we have found a new solution to make the embossing or debossed finishing more prominent and clear on the boxes so that they have a good touching feeling.